Dear Moon Beam, (California’s Governor)
Your $0.12 a gallon gas tax does not apply to me! I will recover every cent I spend at the pump by shopping outside the State of California, not only will I in most cases not pay any SALES TAX I will be taking away business from some of the most OVER TAXED Businesses in the nation.
On 11/02/2017 you overcharged me $1.75 on a tank of gas in Ukiah CA. Yesterday I saved $11.60 in SALES TAX on some early Christmas Shopping. Last year I supported the local businesses in my Christmas shopping, I bought approximately 83% of my Christmas gifts locally. This year, because of your GAS TAX SCAM I will spend 0% locally or in the state of California !!!!!!!
I will make sure that the local business know that because of your GAS TAX SCAM that I will not be a customer anytime soon and that it is you they should hold responsible when they have to file for bankruptcy. Because of you the state of California will be bankrupt within 2 years. Your $0.12 is going to cost you and the state billions. Please remember that my $$$$$$$$$$$ belong to me and not the state, you cannot impose a TAX on any business. Any TAX you try to impose on a business is only passed on to the customer, it’s called overhead and business do not pay it! But you can TAX a business out of existence.
Hey Moon Beam this post is dedicated to you and the elected lunatics in Sacramento, please raise the GAS TAX again, I need to save some more of my hard earned CASH!
The above portion of this post was dedicated to our
“Esteemed Leaders” in Sacramento the remainder will be addressed to the Hardworking Citizens of the State of California.
It is time for a Back Lash! Please shop out of the state of California, not only can you offset the GAS TAX SCAM you will be able to save some serious $$$$$$$$! This will happen in several ways all of which are legal and very effective.
- Most likely you will not pay SALES TAX. If you shop Amazon (amazon.com) you may or may not pay SALES TAX. If an item is sold by Amazon you have to pay SALES TAX if an item is sold through a vender outside of California you will probably will NOT PAY SALES TAX. By checking the shopping cart often and selecting companies out side the state you can save BIGGGG TIME!
- As business declines there will be sales popping up all over all of which you will pay a lower SALES TAX on. Take Suisun City for instance, The SALES TAX in Suisun City is 8.375%, which is higher than average for cities in Solano County (7.875%) and higher than average for California (7.75%). Suisun City is one of 14 cities in Solano County with a distinct sales tax as listed by the California Board of Equalization. If this business decline hits the businesses in Suisun City hard enough they might start educating their employees on the evil of excessive TAXATION!
- Yes, you can fight CITY HALL, all you have to do is want to keep more of your hard earned money in your pocket. Tell the Government to make some real cuts and stop giving away TAX $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!
- Voice your concern, let our
“Esteemed Leaders”in Sacramento and local businesses know of your plan to take your $hopping $$$$$$$ elsewhere.
Please find below contact information to a few
“Esteemed Leaders” in Sacramento.
Governor Moon Beam Brown
Sacramento, CA 95814
State Assembly (CA) – District 11, Democratic
State Capitol, Room 3091
Post Office Box 942849
Sacramento, CA 94249-0011
150 City Park Way (Brentwood City Hall)
Brentwood, CA 94513-1164
1261 Travis Boulevard, Suite 110
Fairfield, CA 94533
State Senate (CA) – District 3, Democratic
State Capitol, Room 5064
Sacramento, CA 95814
50 D Street, Suite 300
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
985 Walnut Avenue
Vallejo, CA 94592
2741 Napa Valley Corporate Drive, Building 4
Napa, CA 94558
555 Mason Street, Suite 275
Vacaville, CA 95688
Please note not one Republican voted for this GAS TAX SCAM This GAS TAX SCAM is targeted at the poor, for the most part it is;
- A larger part of their weekly income.
- They have less money to keep their cars in good running order.
- They end up spending more and getting less than any other demographic group!
- They drive older cars that typically get poorer gas mileage than newer automobiles.
“Esteemed Leaders”do not care about the above bullet point, you the TAX PAYER buys them a new car when ever they want one and we pay for the gas they use.
- This is a DIRECT TAX ON THE POOREST OF THE POOR !!!!!!